May 14, 2021
Today, on Business as Usual, the Pittsburgh Technology Council
released the results of a “Return to Office”
survey that we conducted during the past seven days.
Among the issues that we will explore, include:
- How many days per week do most respondents expect employees to
work in the office post pandemic?
- How soon will the majority of office workers be returning
to the office?
- Are companies considering vaccine mandates for
- How many companies have made changes to the real estate
footprint during the pandemic or anticipate reductions in space in
the coming months?
- Are companies allowing onsite guests or permitting team
members to hold external in-person meetings with customers or
- How many companies are shedding the office forever?
Join us on today’s Business as Usual as we explore these
questions and more!